Sven Amal Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

John Travolta Is Distant Second

John Travolta

Until last Friday evening, when he graciously appeared in a benefit fundraiser for the Boys Girls Club at the Regal Theater. It was all smiles and grace, making his way around the hordes of people lined up against the railing in front of the theater. But then I noticed Kelly Preston next to him! All I can say is - WOW!. I started to get my hands, but there were people between me and his entourage and extends about is what kind of penalty for an Olde Codger like me. So I just acquired a couple of quick shots with my camera, instead. It seems like everyone in Beautiful Marion County, has spotted somewhere in John Travolta city - even our son saw him once at destination. Me, d never seen him. It was close enough to touch me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home